Editor’s note: This story has been updated. Read our most up-to-date coverage here.
Gov.-elect Mike Dunleavy outlined his vision for Alaska’s future and announced several members of his transition team in a press conference Thursday in downtown Anchorage. Among them:
- Tuckerman Babcock, transition chair. Babcock will also serve as Dunleavy’s chief of staff.
- Mary Ann Pruitt, transition administrative director
- Sarah Erkmann Ward, transition communications director
- Kristie Babcock, transition director of scheduling
- Gina Ritacco, transition director of boards and commissions
- Stacey Stone Semmler, transition legal counsel
Dunleavy also announced that his senior policy adviser will be Brett Huber, who was his gubernatorial campaign manager.
Dunleavy said his team has launched a website, governormikedunleavy.com, where people can submit information, ask questions and apply for positions.